The peaks of the Seoraksan Mountains break through the clouds while jade-like water flows through the valleys creating breathtaking views and making this Korea's most famous national park. Due to the many rare species found here, UNESCO designated this national park a Biosphere Preservation District in 1982. The mountain range located here stretches over an area of 373 ㎞² with the highest peak reaching 1,708 meters. The most famous tourist area near Mt. Seoraksan National Park is the city of Sokcho. The eastern part of Sokcho has sparkling water along the coast while the western part of the city connects to the most famous mountain of the national park. This area is said to be blessed with beautiful natural surroundings: beaches, ski resorts, hot springs and historic treasures. Accommodations in the area include hotels, condominiums and small motels. The facilities in the area are well-made to accommodate the three million annual visitors to the park.
1) Make online booking
Choose meeting point, date, a number of people and proceed to the checkout page to complete
2) Check your email
Upon successful booking; you will receive an Email Voucher.
3) Meet the tour driver
Show the email or say your name to the tour staff or driver
*Before the reservation
1) This item only provide a shuttle bus
2) This item does NOT include guide
3) You might have to buy your separate ticket to enter the each tour point
* To purchase tickets in advance please 'click here’
*After the reservation
1) If you want to change any additional information of the bus ticket, please contact us 2 days advance
before the bus date.
2) If the minimum Pax. is not filled, the shuttle bus schedule will be canceled automatically. In this case,
the full refund will be processed.
3) Even though the bus schedule is canceled if the original based tour is placed, you might be able to join
4) Please check all the following tour issue
*How to Use
1) You must bring your email voucher or mobile phone
2) Please present this email on your mobile phone to the bus driver/staff for verification
4) Please arrive 10 mins or earlier at the pickup location before boarding time.
5) If you didn’t buy your ticket in advance, you can still purchase them on site. (If you want a help to
purchase the tickets for you, please ask us in advance).
6) If You Cannot Find The Bus If you cannot find the shuttle bus, please call at +82(0)2-318-0345
BEFORE the departure time.
7) If You Miss The Bus Refund is NOT possible. You must board the bus going to “OOO” in order to
receive the return bus tickets to go back to Seoul. Please do not miss the bus, as it cannot be
* Pick-up and drop-off service may be delayed due to traffic.
▶ The return schedule and Ticket will be handed out on the bus.
▶ Additional information will be given before you get off the bus.
▶ If You Cannot Find The Bus If you cannot find the shuttle bus, please call at +82(0)2-318-0345
BEFORE the departure time.
▶ If you miss the Return-Bus CosmoJin is not responsible for your cause, We will wait maximum 10 mins
before we departure. Please be on time.
* For more inquiries please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org / +82-2-318-0345
Please, considering time difference between Korea and your country.
We can reply to your email within 24 hours.
▶ UNESCO proved scenery of Mt. Seorak
▶ Seasonal beauty
▶ Nature of Korea
▶ Shorter average travel time
▶ Mt. Seorak National Park
▶ One of most beautiful mountain in Korea
▶ Picturesque view from top of Mt. Seorak
Welcome to CosmoJin. Thanks for your interest and support for our service. Cosmojin travel has run Seoul daily city tour for more than 17 years. We developed the most attractive tour packages for travelers and will continue to create new programs to meet international traveler’s need. Our mission is to make every step of your tour simple! Traveling should be all about playing and no hard work, don’t waste your time to find your way! Simply travel with CosmoJin, we will do the rest. With so many activities waiting to be discovered, our goal is to connect travelers with the experiences you want and need! Nice and cozy shuttle service is waiting for you to come along. From minibus to 45 seaters, we are ready to take you on board to amazing Seoul tours! CosmoJin always work hard to prepare various tour routes to take you along! When you visit another country, it is very difficult for foreigners to use public transport. Why not use safe and reasonable CosmoJin shuttle service to sightsee spots in Seoul in short amount of time. The English speaking staff on the shuttle bus will solve your curiosity! CosmoJin always provides the best for your travel in Korea.
▶ No cancellations may be made after the transition
▶ Please arrive at the designated pick up spot 10 minutes in advance
▶ No eating and drinking on the bus
▶ Cosmojin cannot take responsibility for any injuries or losses incurred while on tour.
▶ Friday, Saturday, Sunday Only
LIABLITY INSURANCE (CLAIMS-MAKD BASIS).
Cosmojin is registered in liability insurance corresponding KRW 300,000,000 for travel business license.