CPhI Korea is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Directed by a professional producer specializing in video production,
the beautiful virtual tour comes to life!
With a professional guide, you won't feel bored at all during your trip!
Feel the vividness of the wonderful scenery and explore every corner of tourist spots in Korea’s major cities presented by professional tour guides!
Busan is the second largest city in Korea and the number one trading port. Famous for its beautiful beaches. Global events are held every year, such as Korea's CANNES, the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF). You can enjoy retro craze. Villages where refugees lived after the Korean War remain the same. Historic temples hundreds of years old. And Busan is very famous for its delicious food! Make a reservation for the VIRTUAL TOUR right now!
1. Choose your date and number of persons
2. Click Book Now
1. Fill in the essential information required for the reservation.
(Name, Contact No, Email, Nationality/Country, Period of stay and Hotel)
2. Click on Reservation
1. Check your email for final confirmation with the date of tour and the link to access the virtual tour
* If there is not much time left before the tour, please call for a quick reservation 02-318-0345
▶ Professional Guide
▶ Historical behind stories
▶ Tourist Attractions
▶ Virtual Studio Experience
▶ Busan Main Attractions
• Our favorite traditional attractions to see: Haedong Yonggungsa Temple, Nine Mountain Forest, Haeundae, Gamcheon Culture Village, Yongdusan Park
• What were the best experiences picked by the guide? Luxury yacht and X the Sky Observatory
• Our favorite modern tourist attractions: Gwangalli, Gijang Cafe Street, The Bay 101 Night View, Gukje Market Street, Jagalchi Market
• Our favorite famous food: Pork and Rice Soup, wheat noodles, grilled clams, street food (seed hotteok, tteokbokki, red bean bingsu, bibim japchae)
Many Busan's hot spots and interesting stories of Busan are waiting for you.
Welcome to CosmoJin. Thanks for your interest and support for our service.
Cosmojin travel has run Seoul daily city tour for more than 17 years. We developed the most attractive tour packages for travelers and will continue to create new programs to meet international traveler’s need.
Come along! With professional Korea Tour Agency, CosmoJin.