Increase your knowledge of the clash between North and South Korea by visiting the DMZ with an interesting guide and learn more about the significant role it plays in times of war.
Taking you deep into the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone), just a few miles from North Korean territory, to discover more about Korea's turbulent past. Despite its name, the DMZ is the area between two of the most heavily armed frontiers on earth. However, this no man's land is remarkably safe for tourists (and even world leaders) to visit.
1) Make online booking
Choose meeting point, date, a number of people and proceed to the checkout page to complete
2) Check your email
Upon successful booking; you will receive an Email Voucher.
3) Meet the tour driver
Show the email or say your name to the tour staff or driver
*Before the reservation
1) This item only provide a shuttle bus
2) This item does NOT include guide
3) You might have to buy your separate ticket to enter the each tour point
* To purchase tickets in advance please 'click here’
*After the reservation
1) If you want to change any additional information of the bus ticket, please contact us 2 days advance
before the bus date.
2) If the minimum Pax. is not filled, the shuttle bus schedule will be canceled automatically. In this case,
the full refund will be processed.
3) Even though the bus schedule is canceled if the original based tour is placed, you might be able to join
4) Please check all the following tour issue
▶ Due to the military issue, Tour may cancel without notice
▶ Tour may cancel depends on the weather condition.
▶ DMZ is a military zone, You must follow it's regulation.
▶ Must have PASSPORT
▶ Every tourist has to use the authorized bus and follow the time & photo-regulation
*How to Use
1) You must bring your email voucher or mobile phone
2) Please present this email on your mobile phone to the bus driver/staff for verification
4) Please arrive 10 mins or earlier at the pickup location before boarding time.
5) If you didn’t buy your ticket in advance, you can still purchase them on site. (If you want a help to
purchase the tickets for you, please ask us in advance).
6) If You Cannot Find The Bus If you cannot find the shuttle bus, please call at +82(0)2-318-0345
BEFORE the departure time.
7) If You Miss The Bus Refund is NOT possible. You must board the bus going to “OOO” in order to
receive the return bus tickets to go back to Seoul. Please do not miss the bus, as it cannot be
* Pick-up and drop-off service may be delayed due to traffic.
▶ The return schedule and Ticket will be handed out on the bus.
▶ Additional information will be given before you get off the bus.
▶ If You Cannot Find The Bus If you cannot find the shuttle bus, please call at +82(0)2-318-0345
BEFORE the departure time.
▶ If you miss the Return-Bus CosmoJin is not responsible for your cause, We will wait maximum 10 mins
before we departure. Please be on time.
* For more inquiries please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org / +82-2-318-0345
Please, considering time difference between Korea and your country.
We can reply to your email within 24 hours.