If you want to conquer today's history of Korea war and the confrontations between South Korea and North Korea! It is the only chance that you can visit JSA and DMZ in one day.
It is Korea's most UNIQUE sightseeing tour. Being the most toured course and most profitable time that foreigners spend while visiting Korea, it is considered the top tourist destination! Today you are the main character.
You can witness the conference row of JSA and go in the central room of the seven conference buildings. You can even step over the partition line which is distinguished in the middle of the room.
At the UNC Guard Post Three (GP 3) outside of the conference room, you would discover yourself surrounded by North Korea. You can take pictures of the northern mountains and villages in the near distance. You will finally move to the focal point of the cruelest case of JSA, which is called the “Axe Murder Incident” of 1976. Two U.S. soldiers were axed to death under an enormous popular tree.
You will be amazed by how much of the tension you can feel under your skin!
1. Security specialist guides: Our tour guides are professional and have had lots of tour experience in this field. You can learn about North and South Korea relations.
2. Including the most visited places: provide at least Seven different venue visits within the JSA tour including the Third Tunnel Experience, which was designed to invade South Korea by tanks, the observatory where you can view North Korean residents, the War History Pavilion, and Imjingak.
3. Comfortable transportation: Free pick-up service (In Seoul)
▶ Professional Guide
▶ Only chance to visit JSA and DMZ in one day
▶ Historical behind stories of JSA and DMZ
▶ Secure and Safe Tour
▶ History of Korea War
▶ DMZ & JSA
▶ UN Guard Post 3
Welcome to CosmoJin. Thanks for your interest and support for our service.
Cosmojin travel has run Seoul daily city tour for more than 17 years. We developed the most attractive tour packages for travelers and will continue to create new programs to meet international traveler’s need.
However, we did not just run city tours only. We are also well prepared for DMZ/JSA tours.
Well prepared tour is safe & fun. As you will be entering the DMZ, live military action zone, you need to be with professionals like us.
Come along! With professional Korea Tour Agency, CosmoJin.
Due to the limited slot
▶ After the reservation : 100% of cancellation fee
▶ No show on tour date : 100% of cancellation fee
* Remarks for DMZ & JSA Tour
1.Please be sure to bring your passport!
2.The JSA tour has been changed from a consistent open tourist destination to a border military area. Therefore, unlike reservations in advance, the UN will give a confirmation one day before or even on the day of the tour.
It can even be canceled on the day of the tour but, if the JSA is canceled, the DMZ tour will still proceed. The rest of the tour fee will be refunded immediately.
3.All tours end at Myeongdong. (Unless otherwise informed)
4.JSA Tour is closed on Sundays, Mondays and National Holidays.
5.Tour must be reserved and Passport Numbers received at least 72 hours in advance.
** Important Notice
0) All the tourists have to use the authorized bus and follow the time & photo regulations
1) Clothes like no sleeves, short pants, short skirts, ripped jeans, leggings and sandals, slippers or open toe shoes(The visitors will explore the 3rd Tunnel that has a slope)
2) Children under 10 years are not allowed and should be over 11 years for the entrance.
3) No speak, no gesture, no approach, no respond to the personnel of North Korea.
4) Cosmojin Tour is not liable for any personal injuries or losses that may occur.
5) Cosmojin Tour is not responsible for any of your inability to explore the tour spots due to physical conditions(Claustrophobia, senior persons, pregnant, asthma, heart problem etc).
6)Due to the time limit allowed, the length of time for each stops shall be controlled.
7)DMZ CLOSED for PLAN B : URL https://www.cosmojin.com/cosmojin3/DMZ_n2_dmzarea.jpg
** Cancellation Policy
The delivery of this Letter of Confirmation clarifies the confirmation of the JSA tour request and NOT available for cancellation, NO Refund. Therefore, as notified, 100% of the tour price as cancellation penalty shall be debited to your guarantee card in case of No Shows.
LIABLITY INSURANCE (CLAIMS-MAKD BASIS).
Cosmojin is registered in liability insurance corresponding KRW 300,000,000 for travel business license.