The Boryeong Mud Festival is an annual festival which takes place during the summer in Boryeong, a town around 200 km south of Seoul, South Korea. The first Mud Festival was staged in 1998 and, by 2007, the festival attracted 2.2 million visitors to Boryeong.
The mud is taken from the Boryeong mud flats, and trucked to the Daecheon beach area, where it is used as the centerpiece of the 'Mud Experience Land'. The mud is considered rich in minerals and used to manufacture cosmetics. The festival was originally conceived as a marketing vehicle for Boryeong mud cosmetics.
Although the festival takes place over a period of around two weeks, it is most famous for its final weekend, which is popular with Korea's western population. The final weekend of the festival is normally on the second weekend in July.
Festival is held on July 21st (Friday) ~ July 30th (Sunday)
1) Make online booking
Choose meeting point, date, a number of people and proceed to the checkout page to complete
2) Check your email
Upon successful booking; you will receive an Email Voucher.
3) Meet the tour driver
Show the email or say your name to the tour staff or driver
*Before the reservation
1) This item only provide a shuttle bus
2) This item does NOT include guide
3) You might have to buy your separate ticket to enter the each tour point
* To purchase tickets in advance please 'click here’
*After the reservation
1) If you want to change any additional information of the bus ticket, please contact us 2 days advance
before the bus date.
2) If the minimum Pax. is not filled, the shuttle bus schedule will be canceled automatically. In this case,
the full refund will be processed.
3) Even though the bus schedule is canceled if the original based tour is placed, you might be able to join
4) Please check all the following tour issue
*How to Use
1) You must bring your email voucher or mobile phone
2) Please present this email on your mobile phone to the bus driver/staff for verification
4) Please arrive 10 mins or earlier at the pickup location before boarding time.
5) If you didn’t buy your ticket in advance, you can still purchase them on site. (If you want a help to
purchase the tickets for you, please ask us in advance).
6) If You Cannot Find The Bus If you cannot find the shuttle bus, please call at +82(0)2-318-0345
BEFORE the departure time.
7) If You Miss The Bus Refund is NOT possible. You must board the bus going to “OOO” in order to
receive the return bus tickets to go back to Seoul. Please do not miss the bus, as it cannot be
* Pick-up and drop-off service may be delayed due to traffic.
▶ The return schedule and Ticket will be handed out on the bus.
▶ Additional information will be given before you get off the bus.
▶ If You Cannot Find The Bus If you cannot find the shuttle bus, please call at +82(0)2-318-0345
BEFORE the departure time.
▶ If you miss the Return-Bus CosmoJin is not responsible for your cause, We will wait maximum 10 mins
before we departure. Please be on time.
* For more inquiries please contact us to email@example.com / +82-2-318-0345
Please, considering time difference between Korea and your country.
We can reply to your email within 24 hours.
▶ Comfortable one day trip from Seoul to Boryeong Mud Festival
▶ Shorter average travel time
▶ Global Festival of Korea
▶ K-POP Concert
Welcome to CosmoJin. Thanks for your interest and support for our service. Cosmojin travel has run Seoul daily city tour for more than 17 years. We developed the most attractive tour packages for travelers and will continue to create new programs to meet international traveler’s need. Our mission is to make every step of your tour simple! Traveling should be all about playing and no hard work, don’t waste your time to find your way! Simply travel with CosmoJin, we will do the rest. With so many activities waiting to be discovered, our goal is to connect travelers with the experiences you want and need! Nice and cozy shuttle service is waiting for you to come along. From mini bus to 45 seaters, we are ready to take you on board to amazing Seoul tours! CosmoJin always work hard to prepare various tour routs to take you along! When you visit another country, it is very difficult for foreigners to use public transport. Why not use safe and reasonable CosmoJin shuttle service to sightsee spots in Seoul in short amount of time. The English speaking staff on the shuttle bus will solve your curiosity! CosmoJin always provide the best for your travel in Korea.
▶ No cancellations may be made after the transition