Cosmojin has a 24 hour calling service in English, Japanese, or Chinese.
Our pick-up services are based on deluxe hotels in Seoul.
If you give us your hotel name, we can check whether or not pick-up is available and inform you of the pick-up time.
* Package Tour This tour is for those who don't mind traveling with others. You will be joined with other independent travelers or small groups so the schedule and time is set. It includes hotel pick-up service at deluxe hotels in Seoul.
* Private Tour This tour is for those who wish to choose their own date, time, and places to go. There is a price range according to time and distance. This tour will be given by a professional guide with exclusive information.
1) Not available on Mondays, National Holidays, or during military training.
2) Course: Imjingak Park- The Third Infiltration Tunnel- Dora Observatory- Mt. Dora Station
3) Drop-off at Itaewon
4) Dress code: None
5) Cancellation: 70% cancellation charge on the day of the tour.
1) Available on designated days of the week. (Please check the Panmunjeom schedule)
2) Course: Imjingak Park- Peace House- Conference Building (MAC Building)- Observatory- Bridge of No Return- Freedom House- Site of the 1976 Ax Murder Incident- Panmungak
3) Drop-off at Lotte Hotel
4) Dress Code: You cannot wear sweat pants, short pants & skirt, sandals & slipper, sleeveless tops, ripped jeans, etc.
5) Cancellation: 100% cancellation charge on the evening before and day of the tour.
Half Day Tour (Daily, Seoul suburbs, DMZ, Panmunjeom):
Guide, Vehicle, Hotel pick-up service in Seoul, Admission fees
Full Day Tour (Special, Seoul suburbs):
Guide, Vehicle, Hotel pick-up and drop off service in Seoul, Admission fees, Lunch (1 meal not including drink)
Overnight Tour(Gyeong ju, Mt. Seorak, Jeju):
Guide, Vehicle, Hotel (destination), Hotel pick-up and drop off service in Seoul, Admission fees, Airline ticket (Jeju)
Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan
Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus
India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq
Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania
Malaysia, Macau, Moldova, Morocco
Saudi Arabia, Syria, Somalia, Sudan
Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan
Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan
Cosmojin only conducts foreign Panmunjeom Tours at the present time. For Koreans who wish to do a Panmunjeom Tour, please consult with the embassy.
Passport for Identification Check. (Koreans must bring Identification card)
Passport for Identification Check.
Seoul to Imjingak The drive from Seoul to your destination with a guide is available but you must transfer to a DMZ shuttle bus once you arrive at the site.
The drive from Seoul to your destination with a guide is available but you must transfer to a DMZ shuttle bus once you arrive at the site. The Panmunjeom Tour guide will be there to give you the tour.
Pay with cash or credit card to the tour guide on the tour day directly.
* For customized tours, payment should be made the day before the tour.
For a large group, please book the day before since we are open to give tours 365 days of the year.